Since the day Intuit launched QuickBooks accounting software, it has been leading a way ahead from its competitors. As Intuit kept upgrading various tools and features with QuickBooks regularly many people found it easy to use this particular software application when compared to the others. One among the most useful tool that Intuit introduced to their users is the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This is an efficient tool that you can make use of to diagnose and rightly trouble any kind of QuickBooks installation errors. This tool has been equipped to handle any kind of issues that happens with .NET framework, C++ or on the MSXML. It can automatically detect existing issues and provide valid solutions in a matter of time.
Use of QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
QB Install Diagnostic Tool can quickly fix any kind of errors QB users tend to face while installing any particular version of QuickBooks software. To let the software function at its fullest potential, it does require access to various Microsoft core components. Common installation errors happen whenever the needed core components are said to be missing in the first place. This is where the QB diagnostic tool can help in repairing .NET framework, MSXML, and C++ errors, and never let the same problem happen again as well. Downloading this particular tool from the authentic sources, installing, and making use of them shall help in fix lots of issues.
What are the errors that can be fixed through QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool?
Following is a set of common errors that can be the root cause behind experiencing installation errors. Let these errors stay out of your reach by using QB diagnostic tool.
- Error Code 1402
- Error Code 1904
- Error Code 1935
- MSXML damage
- .NET Framework errors
- QuickBooks has stopped responding error
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error.
Ways to complete the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool download and installation process
Below-mentioned is the steps involved in downloading, installing and running the install diagnostic tool for QuickBooks users.
- Open up a web browser that you have been frequently using to access the internet
- Visit the Intuit’s official website and look for the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool download link
- Once you have found the direct link, make a right click on it using the connected mouse and select ‘Save Link As’
- If you are using Windows operating system, then in-default the setup file shall prompt to save in the ‘Downloads’ folder
- Alternately, you can choose the drive path to save the file
- Once the download has completed, open the setup file by double clicking on them
- As the setup file is an .exe file, a window shall open-up asking you to provide administrative rights to open the file
- Provide administrator access by clicking on the ‘Run’ button
- A new setup window shall load up, with the license agreement
- You need to read through and then accept the agreement by selecting the ‘Yes’ button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the tool
- Once the installation process has completed, restart the computer to start with the diagnosis process.
- Open the tool, and let it automatically detect the possible errors.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button to resolve them.
How to fix installation errors using QuickBooks install diagnostic tool?
Diagnosing through the ‘Connection’ tab:
- Open up the diagnostic tool and navigate to the ‘Connection’ tab
- Locate the company data file by using the ‘Browse’ button
- Start the diagnosing process and wait until potential errors get detected
- Follow the provided on-screen solutions and resolve the installation errors.
Checking with the Firewall status:
- QuickBooks repair tool does notify any kind of errors Firewall has been causing to the QuickBooks installation process.
- Take appropriate actions by changing the Firewall status as diagnosed by the tool.
Testing the connectivity:
- QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool can be used to analyze the workstation connectivity-related issues
- Once the connectivity errors are fixed, you can smoothly install QuickBooks without any kind of errors or bugs coming by your way.
Sometimes third party applications can create problems while trying to install QuickBooks to your laptop or computer system. This is why you need to follow the selective mode installation process as mentioned below.
- First, download, install, and open QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Next, ensure every other opened programs are closed except the diagnostic tool
- Wait until the problems get listed, and then restart the computer system.
Downloading and installing the available latest Window updates:
- Press the ‘Windows’ key from the system connected keyboard
- In the search box, type ‘Windows update’ and then press the ‘Enter’ button
- From the results, click on ‘Windows Update’.
- Follow the instructions as provided on-screen to download and install the recently released Windows update.
Reboot the system and then use the tool for repairing NET framework issues.
Using Selective Startup mode:
- Press the ‘Ctrl’ button in the keyboard along with ’R’ button to open up the Run command.
- Within the command box, type ‘msconfig’ and then click upon the ‘OK’ button.
- System Configuration window shall open, where you need to navigate to the ‘General’ tab.
- Select upon ‘Selective Startup’
- After this, you need to load startup items and system services.
- Click upon the ‘Services’ tab and then choose ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’
- Next, click upon the ‘Disable All’ option
- Restart the computer and then try reinstalling the QB Tool software
Once the installation process has completed, you can switch back to the normal startup mode by opening the Run command, type msconfig to load the designated settings. In the ‘General’ tab, select ‘Normal Startup’ and then click upon the ‘OK’ button. Under the ‘System Configuration’ window, prefer to restart the computer by navigating and selecting it from the ‘Restart’ tab.
Important points you need to follow while using QB Install Diagnostic Tool:
- After downloading and installing the tool to your computer system, you must at first close every other program that has been running in the background.
- Even though the tool can automatically detect and quickly resolve the installation and other kind of errors, you need to reboot the system to refresh it and to stop facing the same errors from happening again.
- Once the tool starts showcasing ‘No errors were detected’ type of message on your screen, then the existing problem has been completely resolved.